Jack and Jill of America, Inc.
Jack and Jill of America, Incorporated is an African-American organization of mothers who nurture future leaders by strengthening children ages 2-19 through chapter programming, community service, legislative advocacy and philanthropic giving. We believe every child, with proper guidance and opportunity can be a leader.
National Organization Objectives and Aims
The objectives of this nonprofit organization are:
- To create a medium of contact for children this will stimulate growth and development.
- To provide for children a constructive educational, cultural, civic, recreational, and social program
The aims of the organization are
- To aid mothers in learning more about their children by careful study
- To seek for all children the same advantages which we desire for our own
- To support all National legislation aimed at bettering the conditions of all children
National Organization Motto and Pledge
JACK AND JILL MOTTO
"Let’s work, let’s play, let’s live together."
JACK AND JILL PLEDGE
"To support the aims of the National Organization"